A circular engine turned coin silver (900 pure) centerpiece by the Gorham Company with two handles and an applied border of wire and silver balls joined together in an ring. The plate is raised up on four legs joined together in the center. Tiny single letter monogram in the center of the dish. Marked with the Gorham logo and the word COIN. Circa 1860.